Sunday, January 26, 2014

Zoya "Naturel" Collection


My packaged from Zoya's annual three free polishes finally came. For those who missed it, every year Zoya gives out free nail polishes as long as you pay the shipping. So 3 polishes for $12 is a great steal considering Zoya polishes retail for $9 each. I ordered 2 polishes from the "Naturel" collection and a glitter top coat. And yes it is spelled with an "e" and not an "a". I really like the pinky nude colors so I ended up choosing Brigitte and Odette. I was debating between Maria Luisa gold glitter topcoat and the Normani that's also from the "Naturel" collection. I ended up getting the Maria Luisa considering I did not own a gold glitter nail polish.


A comparison between 3 from the "naturel" collection

A picture of Brigitte on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment