Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Sunscreen

Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Sunscreen
SPF 30

At last, a sunscreen from the Sephora Sun Kit that I really like. I like the feel of it and the smell of it. It feels hydrating without the greasiness, and also very lightweight. But of course, it's never this perfect. My main issue with it is that it is packaged as a tub, which is a slight deal breaker with me. I prefer creams and lotions to be packed in bottles, and a pump would also be nice for cleanliness and minimal contamination. Of course, your hands are clean whenever you dip your fingers into this product since you just washed your face but it's not contaminate-free. Spatulas can be used but those are just a pain. And another deal breaker for me is that it contains methylparaben, an ingredient that I would like to avoid. At $46 for 1.7oz, I'm glad that I'm not in total love with it. I must move on from this fine product to find my perfect sunscreen.

Product Link:
Lancome
Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment