Thursday, January 9, 2014

Michael Todd Pumpkin Facial Mask

PUMPKIN

I received a deluxe sample of this from one of my subscription boxes for August but I didn't get to try it until recently. Since this is a pumpkin mask, I feel like this is more appropriate for the fall season than in August. Squeezing it out of the 1 fl. oz. (30mL) tube, it looks like pumpkin puree. With 5% glycolic acid, this is very tingly on the skin and I can definitely see it be irritating for some skin types such as sensitive skin. It is suggested to leave the mask on for 5 to 10 minutes and use once every 1 to 2 weeks. However, I use it only once every 3 weeks, with other masks in between.

Product Links:
http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/index.php/pumpkin-nutrient-rich-facial-mask.html#_

No comments:

Post a Comment