Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ipsy January Bag


I've been subscribed to Ipsy for a while now. It's a monthly subscription bag that's only $10 from several YouTube beauty gurus including Michelle Pham, Promise Phan, Andrea, Jessica, and Bethany.

For this month:
Tahitian Monoi anti-aging sugar scrub: sample size
Malin+goetz mojito lip balm: full size
Elizabeth Mott creamy eye pencil: sample size in penny
Biogeo deep conditioning hair mask: sample size
Proactiv+ mark fading pads: 4 pads

I'm pretty happy with this bag this month. This month was definitely worth it considering the Malin+goetz lip balm alone is a full size and retails at $12. I'm also curious about the proactiv+ pads, and I've been looking for scrubs and a hair mask. As for the eye pencil, thank goodness it wasn't in black. I received way too many black pencils from ipsy and I gave most of them away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment