Thursday, May 2, 2013

Seattle: Fran's Chocolate

So I was back in Seattle again and my friend recommended me to check out Fran's Chocolate.  I love chocolate so I obviously had to go.  Of course the fact that my friend is a major foodie also convinced me (if she say's it good, it has to be good).  I went to one in Downtown Seattle by the Four Season Hotel.  The place was very upscale even more so than a Godiva Chocolate boutique.  Price wise it was $1.25 a piece or was it $1.50 a piece, which I think is around the price of Godiva truffles.  They also gave out a dark chocolate sample.  It might have been the Fran's Blend Dark Chocolate Thins.  The sales associates were very nice and helpful.  The packaging was also cute and you get to pick any ribbon color.  I picked up 4 pieces but was convinced to take 5 by the sales associate.


Now if I remember correctly, from left to right I picked up:
Bittersweet Truffle
Hazelnut Crunch Truffle
Smoked Salt Caramels
Single Malt Whiskey Truffle
Raspberry Truffle

Product Links:
Fran's Chocolate: https://www.franschocolates.com/store/home.php
Fran's Blend Thins: https://www.franschocolates.com/store/home.php?cat=2311

No comments:

Post a Comment