Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15



Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream
SPF 15
Active Ingredients: Ensulizole, Octinoxate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, Oxybenzone, and Titanium Dioxide
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Parabens


This is Sephora's own sunscreen that I received as part of the Sephora Sun Kit. It is available as 1 fl oz (30mL) and 1.69 fl oz. The prices are $15 and $30 respectively. However, the larger size is in a tub and not in a tube like the smaller size. For me, tub containers are not ideal. Another con for me is that this not a broad spectrum sunscreen and it protects only against UVB rays. In my previous post about sunscreen, I stressed the importance of broad spectrum sunscreens considering UVA also damages the skin. Other than that, the consistency reminds me of the whipped yogurt from Yoplait® but thicker. The smell is a pleasant, light, floral scent. But overall, this is not going to be my daily moisturizing sunscreen.

Link
http://www.sephora.com/age-defy-moisture-cream-spf-15-P276328?skuId=1259894

No comments:

Post a Comment