Friday, October 11, 2013

Boston: Japonaise Bakery


Delicious pastries with an Japanese twist. I was first introduced to this yummy place by one of my friends and I fell in love with their Azuki Cream. Just imagine a flaky cream puff with Azuki (red bean) paste inside. They also sell  ice cream mochi, which are little ice cream bon bons wrapped by sticky rice flour. The Ichigo Cream is another favorite of mine only because it contains ichigo (strawberry in Japanese). As for the Melon Pan and the An Pan, they do also taste pretty good. An Pan is a Azuki paste fill bun, while the Melon Pan is just bread that looks like a melon. But these two are no where in comparison to Azuki Cream. But alas I no longer live near Boston. Hopefully, I can find a similar bakery out here in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment