Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Makeup Organizer Palettes



I love makeup, but I really hate having all these little packages I have to carry around.  So my solution was to depot my individual cases and put into one big palette.  But then a new question arises: which palette should I go with?  I debated between the Z-palette and the UNII palette.  I know there are a lot more empty palettes out there that I can customize such as MAC, Inglot, Urban Decay or Sephora but I didn't want to be restricted to those specific brands.
PRO Black Palette


Z-palette
- Lots of sizes to choose from: Small, 4U (medium sized), Large, Pro (wider), and Dome (deeper)
- A few different styles including zebra and leopard
- Magnetic Palette
- Clear window
- Includes 10-20 pcs of round metal stickers (depending on palette size ordered)
- Made from eco-friendly recyclable materials
- Cost: $14 - $25 (depending on size)





UNII Palette
- A very stylish palette with lots of different colors (I have to say I've been eyeing the turquoise one)
- Magnetic Palette
- Large Mirror
- Movable thumb grip
- Outer dimensions: 3.7"L x 6"L x 0.7"D
- Inner dimensions: 2.8"L x 5.4"L x 0.3"D
- Cost: $29



Final Decision:  Dome Palette
I want it to be versatile so I ended getting the Dome Palette from the Z-palette collection.  I got it in black one since it only comes in black.  And it looks exactly like the picture that I posted above for Z-palette overview (even though I posted the Pro palette picture but it's close enough).  I will post up some of my depotting adventures some time later, including Stila and Urban Decay.  But for now the specs for the Dome Palette:
- Outer dimension: 8.06"L x 5.44"W x 0.75"D
- Inner dimension: 7.44"L x 4.69"W x 0.44"D
- Cost: $25
- Includes: 20 pcs of round metal stickers

Products Mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment