Friday, April 26, 2013

April Popsugar Box



For those who have no idea what Popsugar is, it is basically another of those monthly subscribing boxes.  However, unlike most boxes it contains more than just beauty products.  Each month there's a "Must Have Beauty", a "Must Have Fashion", a "Must Have Food", and a "Must Have Entertainment".  It is a tad bit more on the expensive side ($35 per month) but I got a 3-month subscription as a Christmas gift.  So April is actually my last box, and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed in this one.  April contained 2 items for "Must Have Beauty" and 2 items for "Must Have Fashion", and 1 "Must Have Food".

April Items:
- Kai Perfume Oil
- Tatcha Evening Blotting Papers
- Alter Eco Foods Dark Chocolate Quinoa Bar
- The Green Garmento All-in-One Bag
- Shashi New Nugget Bracelet


I really enjoyed my March box but I have to say my favorite one was the February one.

I don't have a picture of my February box but here's the link: http://musthave.popsugar.com/February-POPSUGAR-Must-Have-Box-Revealed-28156020#read-more

Product Link:
Popsugar Must Haves: https://musthave.popsugar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment