Sunday, September 1, 2013

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer



Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer
SPF 40+ board spectrum
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 9.5%, and Zinc Oxide 6%.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan

This 0.5 oz glass bottle was included in the Sephora Sun Kit and this is actually my 2nd bottle. I have previously bought a 0.5 oz bottle due to curiosity and since I really liked the Argan Oil. The small bottle costs about $14 if you buy it separately while the jumbo 4 oz bottle has a hefty price tag of $54. Besides the price tag, the first thing I noticed was the scent of the product. I am really not a big fan of the smell. Some people say they like the smell but I find it unpleasant. It wasn't a horribly disgusting smell, it was just a scent I'm not particularly fond of. It is very thin as I apply it on my face, but it also felt kind of grainy. I like how it is natural and formulated without a lot of chemicals. I do like the Argan Oil but not this. So I gave the 2nd bottle to a friend. 

Links:
Sephora mini 0.5 fl.oz.
Sephora jumbo 4 fl.oz.
QVC 2 fl.oz.
Josie Maran Jumbo 4 fl.oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment